How does the program work?
Non-profit organizations are welcome to purchase Natural Grocers gift cards at a 5% discount and then sell them at face value, retaining the 5%. This is a very successful program used by many churches, schools and non-profit organizations as fundraisers.
Just need a single gift card? Click here to place order online.
What are the details/requirements of the program?
- Purchaser must be a non-profit 501(c)3 organization
- $500 minimum purchase required
- Gift cards can be purchased in increments of $25, $50 and $100
- Orders placed before 5:00 pm MT on any Wednesday will arrive at the Natural Grocers store nearest you by Friday of the following week
- The store will contact you when the cards arrive and hold them for pick up
- Purchases must be paid by a check written on the organization's account and signed by an authorized co-signer
- Checks should be made out to Natural Grocers in the amount that is 5% less than the total face value of the gift card order
How do I get started?
- Contact Customer Service at 303-986-4600 ext 531(Or toll-free 877-986-4600 ext 531)
- Let us know you would like to place a gift card order
- Tell us the organization's name along with the name and phone number of the person to call when the cards arrive
- At which Natural Grocers location would you like to pick up your cards?
- Tell us the total gift card order amount and the number of $25 cards, $50 cards and $100 cards you would like
- The store will call you to let you know when your cards have arrived
Can I purchase just one card?
To send a Natural Grocers card as a gift, please contact us by phone at (800) 817-9415 during office hours to place your order. We can prepare a card to be picked up by the recipient at any store location with a few days' notice. Terms of the scrip program do not apply to personal gift card orders.