Bloody Zombie Mocktail Recipe
The zombie eye garnish takes this non-alcoholic Bloody Mary-style mocktail to the next level! Perfect for a Halloween-themed brunch!
- Combine all the ingredients for the ghoul’s blood in a large pitcher and stir well. Refrigerate while you prepare the zombie eyeballs, or up to 24 hours.
- Trim the root from each radish and cut about a quarter to half-inch off the stem end (how much you cut off will depend on how large the radish is). Using a paring knife, gently scrape away the radish skin, moving from stem to root, leaving small streaks of skin intact and just a little pinkish color. When you are done the radish should look like it is covered in blood vessels.
- Using the paring knife, carefully carve out an olive-sized hole in the stem side of each radish.
- Place an olive half in each radish (cut side out). You may need to trim one or both ends of the olive to make it fit, depending on the size of your radishes. Insert a toothpick sideways through the “eyeball” to secure the olive in the radish.
- To serve, fill highball glasses with ice cubes, and stir the ghoul’s blood before filling each glass about a half-inch from the top. Garnish each drink with an “eyeball” and serve.