Curry Boar Burgers Recipe
What do you get when you combine the health benefits of curry spices with the untamed flavor of wild boar? Crave-worthy and good4u burgers that will entice your taste buds!
- Combine coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, curry, and turmeric in a medium bowl.
- Add ground wild boar and gently combine with hands. Don’t overwork the meat.
- Form into four equal-sized patties, about ½-inch thick each.
- Heat cooking fat in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place patties into the hot pan, making sure they don’t touch. Sprinkle the top of the patties with sea salt and cover pan. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Fried egg
- Maya Kaimal Spicy Ketchup
- Lettuce and onion
Source: Beth Dokolasa, RD