1. Preheat grill.
2. Combine coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, curry, turmeric and salt in a medium bowl. Add the ground boar and gently mix together with hands, making sure to not overwork the meat. Form into four equal-sized patties, about ½-inch thick.
3. Reduce the heat on the grill to medium. Lightly grease grill rack with coconut oil and gently place the burgers on the rack. Grill on first side for 4-6 minutes.
4. Carefully flip the burgers and cook on the second side for about 4-5 minutes, or until burgers are cooked through.
5. Toast the buns and serve immediately with toppings of choice.
- Thick slices organic tomato
- Natural Grocers Brand Organic Pasture Raised Eggs, fried
- Maya Kaimal Spicy Ketchup
- Organic onion
- Sriracha and Mayonnaise combined or plain Mayonnaise
Nutrition Information (for burger without a bun and added toppings):
Calories: 294.7 kcal
Source: Beth Dokolasa, RD