- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a 12 cup muffin tin with silicone or paper liners.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in the wet mixture with the dry, stirring to combine so no streaks remain.
- Fill the wells of the muffin tin about half way.
- Bake at 350 degrees until top of cakes does not stick to finger (though it will still be somewhat "wet").
- Allow to cool completely then place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Source: Charles and Julie Mayfield