- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 8-inch by 8-inch or larger baking dish with coconut oil or ghee.
- Place berries in baking dish.
- Combine almond flour, nuts, ghee, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Use your hands and mix until it makes a crumbly topping.
- With your hands, sprinkle the crumble topping over the berries.
- Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until done.
Optional: top with whipped organic cream or whipped coconut milk
Source: Karen Falbo
Browse All of Our Thanksgiving Menus