We didn’t sell beer and wine for many years because it was difficult to find products that could meet our high-quality standards. Now that producers are prioritizing healthy ingredients, sustainable practices, and local economies, we’re excited to be able to provide gourmet craft beer and organic and biodynamic wines. And don’t forget to swing by the supplement department as well to pick up some milk thistle and other liver-supporting formulations!
Find a Store with Cottage Craft Beer & Wine or Cottage Craft Beer
Learn More About our Product Standards
Our Craft Beer selection is a better choice because of our high-quality standards:
- Local: it’s hyper-local whenever possible
- Quality: it’s made from the highest quality malts, hops, fruits, and spices
- Nutritional value: craft beer, because of its purity, is the reason for the nutritional benefits attributed to beer, including B vitamins and bone-supporting nutrients like silicon
- Free from: it doesn’t contain the hidden junk found in mass-produced brews, including high-fructose corn syrup, MSG, artificial additives, and propylene glycol
- good4u priorities: we choose organic, gluten-free, and gluten-reduced options whenever possible
Our Wine selection is a better choice because of our high-quality standards:
- Organic and biodynamic: all of our wine is made with organic grapes. We also carry an extensive selection of 100% organic wines, including many that are biodynamic as well.
- None of the bad stuff, more of the good: organic and biodynamic means the grapes are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and are non-GMO. It also means that the growers focus on improving soil health, biodiversity, and contributing to a healthy environment.
- More antioxidant power: organic wine has on average 32% more resveratrol than conventional varieties
- Best choice for the planet: we only carry organic and biodynamic wines because they provide the health and environmental benefits of regenerative agriculture
Learn More About our Product Selection
Cottage doesn’t carry your ordinary selection of beers and buzzy beverages. It’s not your average gourmet collection either, although we only choose the finest brews.
What is it then?
It’s your neighborhood destination for the best in craft, every time you crave a cold one!
Because we make sure it’s the best in health, too!
Discover what you’ll have a hard time finding anywhere else:
We put organic first, and we have the widest selection possible of organic beer, cider and sake, too.
We stock as many as we can find that meet our standards, and we’ve created a dedicated section just for you.
No GMOs in our kombucha or seltzer
They’re not only gluten free and buzzy, they’re craft produced and made without GMOs.
Local is better
If it’s not organic, it’s local, and sometimes it’s both. For us local means the real deal—high-quality crafts made within the state or region using as many homegrown ingredients as possible.
The bottom line
If it’s not made with conscientiousness and care—we don’t carry it. Our standards are rigorous so that your enjoyment will always be to your health.
Being a better neighbor has always been our guiding force, which means we prioritize things differently than most. If quality over quantity is cliché, that’s ok—for us it’s true, and it’s what we promise you. Come in and get fizzy with it!
Welcome to The Cottage—your organic and biodynamic wine boutique. We choose wine that tells a different kind of story, a story of harmony between the soil, its fruit, and your health. We choose a purposeful selection—curated to the hits, without sloshing through the misses. We choose to be a better neighbor, and we choose because of you. Cheers!
The Biodynamic and Organic Difference:
Great wine is evocative of its origins, and the kinship between these wines and their unique environments brings an unrivaled clarity of terroir to every glass!
Our uncompromising standards guarantee that every bottle is made with certified organic grapes. Some take it further with the Demeter Biodynamic Certification focused on self-sustaining and regenerative farming. Other benefits include: Low or no added sulfites, No artificial enhancements or GMOs, More resveratrol.
We care about the future of our planet, and we know you do, too. Biodynamic and organic farming practices reflect our shared values through their commitment to sustainability and regeneration.
At The Cottage, you’ll find varietals and blends from around the globe that are curated to your taste buds, dedicated to your health, and elevated beyond your expectations. We choose only the best, and let others have the rest.
Kombucha & Seltzers
In addition to our organic and biodynamic wine selections, and our gluten-free, organic and local craft beers, we also carry other popular categories of alcoholic beverages that meet many lifestyle, diet, and flavor choices. We carry hard cider where possible, but in all locations, we carry sparkling, flavored alcohol beverages. You could call this category fortified and fizzy, and they include hard kombucha, hard seltzers, and other flavored beverages.
We only carry ciders that are either organic or produced locally with a focus on craft, minimal ingredients, and manipulation. Some ciders are made with pears and other fruits, either entirely, or mixed with apple cider for some great flavors. All ciders are naturally gluten free.
Hard kombucha is fermented in the same way as traditional kombucha, however, the fermentation is carried out with different yeasts for a longer period of time that allows for higher alcohol content. They come in a variety of flavors made with natural ingredients, fruits, and spices. All of our hard kombucha beverages are naturally gluten free.
The hard seltzers and sparkling products we carry, are made with a malt-beverage base and use fruit flavors and other natural ingredients to create alcoholic beverages that are lower in sugar and calories. These products are all GMO free.