For the antipasto tray:
1. Roll the meats and arrange, along with the cheese, on a platter. Add the red peppers, olives, and pepperoncini (you may want to use small bowls to hold these ingredients). If serving with bread, arrange several slices around the platter (cut the slices into halves or quarters). Serve immediately.
For the antipasto skewers:
1. Start each skewer with a mozzarella cube, then alternate meats (folded in quarters), olives, red peppers, Havarti cheese (folded), and complete each skewer with a pepperoncino.
2. Lay skewers on a plate, drizzle with olive oil, and lightly season with cracked black pepper if desired. Serve with 2-3 slices of the prepared bread (cut the slices into halves or quarters).
For the antipasti sandwich:
Try our Green Olive Tapenade Recipe
1. Spread a thin layer of the tapenade on a slice of the prepared bread and coat the other slice with Dijon mustard if desired. Layer the meats, the Havarti cheese, and roasted red pepper onto the bread. Drizzle with a little olive oil and top with cracked black pepper if desired, and top with the second slice of bread.
For the keto wrap:
1. Lay three large washed and dried leaves of romaine lettuce flat, overlapping, on a piece of parchment paper. Top with three slices of Havarti cheese onto the lettuce, also overlapping. Layer meats on top of the cheese, then top with red peppers and 1-2 tablespoons of tapenade or Dijon mustard.
2. Using the parchment paper, tightly roll the lettuce into a wrap. Cut in half and serve in the parchment paper.
For the antipasto salad:
Try our Basic Organic Vinaigrette Recipe
1. Add about three cups of the chopped romaine lettuce to a bowl. Lightly drizzle with Italian dressing and toss to coat. Chop the meats and cheeses so they are all roughly the same size and add to the bowl. Top with the olives (or tapenade), roasted peppers, and pepperoncini. If desired, make simple croutons by cutting the prepared bread into cubes. Serve with additional dressing on the side.
Recommended Beer Style: Pale Ale
- Samuel Smith Organic Pale Ale