For the Dressing:
1. On a cutting board, sprinkle half of the salt over the minced garlic, and using the side of a chef’s knife, press the knife into the garlic and salt to mash into a paste. Scoop the garlic paste into a bowl to make the dressing.
2. Add the remaining salt, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and honey. Whisk together until emulsified. Taste and add more salt if needed.
For the Salad:
1. Place the mixed baby greens in a large salad bowl.
2. Stack the rainbow chard or kale leaves one on top of the other, roll up, and finely cut the leaves, making thin strips. Toss with the baby greens.
3. Cut the ends off the cucumber, slice it in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and thinly slice.
4. Scatter the red pepper over the top of the salad, spread the cucumber slices over the peppers, and top with the olives.
5. Either plate the salad before adding the dressing or drizzle the dressing over the entire salad and toss before serving.
Source: Karen Falbo