Non-profit groups and other community organizations are invited to hold meetings in the meeting space that is available at many of our stores for complimentary use (meeting space sizes and amenities vary).
You are welcome to see the space during regular business hours before you fill out the application. Ask the Manager on duty to show you the space the next time you are in the store. The Manager will also be able to provide you with the seating capacity and amenities for their location. All meeting space reservations are done through the Natural Grocers Store Support Center and cannot be done by the individual store.
Please submit all request 3 weeks prior to your event.
To get started, please read the guidelines below and then click on the link at the bottom of the page.
- Rooms may be used to promote products that are sold at Natural Grocers stores.
- Meetings for promoting competing products (products that are similar to those sold at Natural Grocers) will not be approved. For example, promoting foods, body care products or a brand of supplements only sold by doctors or multi-level companies will not be approved.
- While we believe in the individual’s need and right to pursue religious and spiritual practice, Natural Grocers cannot be perceived as aligning with any one spiritual, religious or political practice and therefore, complimentary events hall use will not be approved.
- Meeting Space use must be within regular store hours. Click here to see specifics for your locations.
- Demonstration kitchens in stores MAY be available for use. If you are interested in using the kitchen for cooking, please indicate that in “Room Setup Requirements” on the application. Our demonstration kitchens are gluten-free spaces. Demo kitchen cooking equipment and supplies are for preparing gluten-free items only. Items containing gluten may not be cooked or prepped in the kitchen. However, groups may feel free to bring in any packaged or already prepared gluten-containing items for their group’s consumption. If the kitchen is used, cleanup to the original state is required.
- Rental fees only apply if the organization if charging its participants.
- Rental fee if applicable is $25.00/hour (2-hour minimum required. Fees include your time to setup and cleanup).
- Rental fee must be received by the Natural Grocers Store Support Center 1 week prior to your event before room access is granted.
- Payment form: Checks only. Make payable to Natural Grocers. Please do not send temporary checks.
- Agreed upon Meeting Space time and/or date reservation changes and cancellations must be approved by Natural Grocers.
- Monday-Friday: Contact Store Support Meeting Space Coordinator at (toll-free) 1-877-986-4600.
- Weekends: Contact the Store Manager on duty. Click here for a list of store phone numbers.
- The contact person for the organization must check in upon arrival and out before departure with the store manager who will walk the room to be sure damage has not occurred during the organizations’ use of the Meeting Space. ]
- All setup and clean-up is the responsibility of the organization. The room must be returned to the state it was in prior to your use of the space.
- After kitchen use it is the organization's responsibility for gathering trash, washing all dishes and tools, wiping counters and restoring kitchen space to its original state.
- Any damages to the Meeting Space or Kitchen will be promptly corrected by Natural Grocers and the organization will be billed.
- No alcoholic beverages, smoking, candles or illegal activities are allowed.
- Phone and internet capability may be available but no technical support services are available at Natural Grocers.
- Some organizations may be required to provide proof of insurance naming Natural Grocers as loss payee.
- Natural Grocers is not responsible for store and Meeting Space closure due to damages, repairs or weather.
- The demonstration kitchen and its contents are provided on an “as is’, without any warranties. The organization must acknowledge and agree that: (i) you will be solely responsible for any and all risks, injuries, damages or losses of any kind or nature arising as a result of any activity undertaken by you or any person assisting or supporting you during the demonstration/meeting and (ii) you hereby waive, release and discharge Natural Grocers and its affiliates’, officers, employee’s and directors from any liability may arise as a result of any activity undertaken by you or any person assisting or supporting you during the demonstration.
- There are inherent risks in all activities. The organization voluntarily assumes such risks and specifically the risks associated with demonstration kitchens. Demonstration kitchens present risks that include, among others, sharp knives, hot stoves and a variety of ingredients that may cause allergic reactions. These ingredients include, among others, honey, soy, grain, seeds, nuts, fruit, vegetables, spices, herbs, meat, dairy, bouillon, chocolate, sweeteners and flavorings. Natural Grocers assumes no liability for any risks.
- The organization must voluntarily waive any claims against Natural Grocers and its owners and representatives for injury or loss in connection with a demonstration at a Natural Grocers store.
- Natural Grocers reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.