Optional topping ideas: whipped cream, Coco Whip, ice cream, or powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease the bottom and sides of an 8- or 9-inch square pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat the brownie mix, eggs, melted butter, water, and instant coffee until smooth.
3. Stir in your choice of hack ingredients until fully combined:
- Nuts and red tart cherries for a tart cherry surprise brownie.
- Crystalized ginger for a dark chocolate ginger treat.
- Nuts, crystalized ginger, and tart cherries or cranberries for a loaded brownie.
4. Bake according to the package directions. Let cool before cutting and serving.
5. Serve plain or topped with any of the optional topping ideas.
Recommended Beverage Style: Beer
- Samuel Smith Organic Strawberry Ale