Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
This simple-to-make, deliciously autumn dish is likely to become a permanent resident on your seasonal menu. Pair it with our recipe for Beth’s Saucy Sesame Chicken for a complete balanced meal
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, garlic, turmeric, cumin, red pepper, and salt.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl, drizzle the oil-spice mixture over the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spread the cauliflower on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is lightly browned on the edges and tender, 40-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roast the pine nuts or almond slivers in a pie plate for about 5 minutes, until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven, top with the nuts and cilantro and serve hot.
Source: Karen Falbo