Return and Refund Policy
Natural Grocers will happily refund your purchase if you have your original receipt and valid identification. In addition:
- The return must be made within 90 days from the date of purchase for supplements, body care, and protein powders
- The return must be within 30 days from the date of purchase of books and food items
- The return must be within 30 days from the date of purchase on juicers and other appliances, provided the item has not been used and is in its original packaging, all parts are intact and clean and has the original warranty card. Please note, there are no refunds on used juicers or appliances and all returns must be approved by the store manager.
We require state-issued photo identification for returns. If you choose not to provide us with an ID, we will not accept the return. We reserve the right to not give refunds, even if the original receipt is presented.
At this time Natural Grocers does not:
- Accept returns or exchanges on bulk items in manufacturer’s 25 to 50-pound packages
- Accept returns or exchanges on special order products
- Accept returns or exchanges on products that have expired, if the product has expired while in customer possession
- Accept returns or exchanges on any opened American Biologics, Detox Tea, Profibe, Ultimate Meal or Lewis Labs, May Way or Pill Bags brand products
- Give cash, check or credit card refunds without an original receipt
- Accept returns or exchanges on clearance items. All clearance items are final sale
All refunds on check purchases over $20 will be paid by store credit or company check (which will take a minimum of 30 days to issue).
In some instances, your refund will be made in the form of store credit with a Natural Grocers gift card. There is no charge to receive this card or to use the value stored on this card. For more information, visit our Gift Cards page.