From our humble, door-to-door start in 1955, ensuring the health and well-being of the communities we serve has been our North Star. Commitment to the community is one of our 5 Founding Principles and it has never proven more essential than it is today. We stand fully committed to being here for you by staying open every day and continuing to make available the highest quality groceries, household essentials and supplements to help us all navigate this unprecedented time.
Here are some of the critical steps that we have implemented:
- All 157 Natural Grocers stores will be closing at 7:05 p.m. until further notice so that ourgood4u Crews can restock and thoroughly clean their stores. All stores will open at their normal posted times. These new closing hours will remain in effect until further notice.
- We are actively hiring temporary full-time stocking and cleaning positions at all 157 stores,located in Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. To apply for the temporary stocking and cleaning positions, visit www.naturalgrocers.com/temp-work or Text “GROW” to 97211 to talk with a recruiter.
- We are providing up to 2 weeks of paid leave to all good4u Crew (both full-time and part-time) if they are diagnosed with COVID-19 or if they are placed under mandatory quarantine by public health authorities.
- Additional pay replacement may be provided for up to an additional 12 weeks under Natural Grocers’ short-term disability benefit, if a Crew member is unable to return to work after the initial 2 weeks.
- To support our Crew and to acknowledge the vital service they are providing to the community, we have provided all hourly Crew with a $1/hour permanent raise. And have provided two discretionary bonuses that have been paid out over the last 4 weeks.
- We have rescheduled two Grand Opening Dates: Green Valley Ranch, CO, previously scheduled for March 25, will now open on May 6 and Cedar City, UT, previously scheduled for April 11, will now open on June 3.
- All in-store nutrition education classes, recipe demos and one-on-one health coaching sessions have been canceled through May 1st.
- All product samplings have been eliminated.
- All on-tap Kombucha stations have been closed through May 1.
- All testers have been removed and will be replaced with new ones once the pandemic has abated.
- Home delivery is available at most of our stores through Instacart (www.instacart.com/natural-grocers).
As we remain focused on serving our communities during this crisis, we will keep you posted with any updates. We sincerely appreciate everyone’s outpouring of support as we all work to navigate this new chapter. Be well.
- The Isely Family