- Have all of your add-ins and toppings ready to go.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and place one tortilla in the skillet (two if your skillet is large enough). Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese over half of the tortilla and then top with your chosen add-ins; add another thin layer of cheese. Using a spatula, fold the side without fillings over the filled side and gently press.
- Allow the quesadilla to cook for several minutes until lightly browned before carefully flipping. Continue to cook for another few minutes until the second side is lightly browned.
- Continue making quesadillas until you have a total of eight.
- Enjoy the quesadillas hot out of the pan or keep them warm in an oven set to 200°F while you finish making the quesadillas.
- To serve, cut each quesadilla in half and top with chosen toppings.
Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomato, sliced black olives, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and/or diced avocado Note: If using a tortilla other than Siete, lightly butter one side of each tortilla. Place the tortillas in the heated skillet buttered-side down and continue filling and cooking as directed.