1. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, swirl to coat and add chorizo. Cook chorizo, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks, for 10-12 minutes, or until fully cooked. Drain off excess oil, if needed, and let cool.
2. As chorizo cooks, heat water to boiling in a medium stock pot and add pasta. Cook according to directions on box. Drain the pasta and run cold water over it to cool.
3. While the pasta is cooking, combine the pumpkin seeds, garlic, and cheese in a food processor. Pulse until finely ground, about 1 minute. Add chard and place the top back on. With the motor running, add oil in a slow and steady stream until pesto is mostly smooth, with just a few flecks of green, about 1 minute. Stop and scrape sides as needed. Season with salt and lime juice.
4. Dump the chorizo, pasta, peppers, black olives, and feta into a large bowl and pour over the pesto. Toss well to fully coat the pasta in the pesto.
5. Can be served immediately or stored covered in the refrigerator until ready to eat. This pasta salad tastes great warm or cold. Add optional toppings if desired just before serving.
Beer and Wine Pairings
Beer Style: Farmhouse Saison
Grape Variety: Pinot Grigio