- Combine the water and berries in a blender and process on high until completely puréed.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over the top; stir to incorporate the gelatin.
- Heat over low heat and whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and allow it to cool for 3-5 minutes. Add the honey and vitamin C crystals and whisk to combine.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheese cloth to remove fruit seeds if desired before pouring into silicon molds or an 8” x 8” glass baking dish.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Remove gummies from the silicon mold or cut into squares and enjoy. Store any remaining gummies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Note: Since vitamin C content will vary from brand to brand, to determine serving size, check the label of your vitamin C powder to see how much vitamin C two teaspoons supplies. Divide that number by the amount of vitamin C you would like to get per serving. For example, if your total vitamin C content using two teaspoons (the total used in the recipe) is 10,000 mg and you want to get 500 mg per gummy, then cutting your gummies into 20 pieces will give you twenty 500mg servings.