Simple Sautéed Greens with Garlic Recipe
Looking for a quick and simple vegetable side? Try this delicious kale recipe that highlights the flavor (and health supportive benefits) of garlic!
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Cook garlic, stirring often, until golden, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the salt, apple cider vinegar, and water. Add the kale, tossing to coat with the liquid mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir to mix well and allow to steam, covered, until greens are just tender and liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes. If greens are ready but there is still liquid in the pan, raise heat to medium-high and cook, uncovered, until it is completely evaporated.
Source: Karen Falbo