1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
2. Add the currants to a small bowl and cover with boiling, or very hot, water and allow to soak.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. In a separate large bowl, mix the eggs, applesauce, maple syrup, vinegar, and zucchini.
5. While continuing to mix the wet ingredients, slowly add the dry ingredients, mixing very well for at least 3 minutes. Drain the currants and fold into the batter along with the walnuts, then transfer the batter into the greased loaf pan.
6. Place on middle rack in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Turn off the oven, allowing the bread to sit for 5 minutes in the oven, then remove the pan and place on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Remove the bread from the pan and cool completely on the wire rack. Note: Completely cooling gluten-free bread before cutting helps maintain a fluffy texture.