1. In a stand mixer or in a large bowl using a hand mixer, mix the cake mix, eggs, butter, and add-in of your choice.
2. Scoop the cookie dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet using a two-tablespoon scoop. For Snowy Cookies, sprinkle coconut over the cookies as well. Once scooped, place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for 60 minutes to prevent the cookies from spreading out when baked.
3. When ready to bake the cookies, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Bake 12 cookies per baking sheet for 12-14 minutes, or until they no longer look wet on top. Work in batches if necessary, and keep the remaining dough in the refrigerator until ready to use.
5. Remove the cookies from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Note: Refrigerated cookies can be frozen for up to 3 months (in an airtight container). To bake, place frozen cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges.
Note: Natural Grocers Brand Bulk ingredients are packaged in a plant that processes gluten.