1. Rinse and cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
2. While the quinoa cooks, prep the vegetables and place in a large salad bowl. Add the garbanzo beans and olives.
3. Whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
4. When the quinoa is done, remove from heat, fluff with a fork, and let sit uncovered, allowing to cool for about 15 minutes.
5. Add the quinoa, dressing, and feta cheese to the salad bowl and gently toss until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste; toss again and refrigerate for at least one hour (this can also be made a day ahead). Serve cold.