1. Place a wok or large skillet over low heat. While the skillet is heating, season the pork strips with salt and pepper. Increase the temperature to medium-high, add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, and swirl to coat the pan. Add the pork to the skillet and cook, stirring often, until it is no longer pink inside, 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Note: Do not overcrowd the pork; if necessary cook in two batches.
2. Add the remaining ½ tablespoon of sesame oil to the hot skillet and add the broccoli and carrots. Stir to combine. Partially cover and let cook, stirring every minute or so, until tender-crisp, 5-7 minutes.
3. While the vegetables cook, create a sauce by stirring together the arrowroot powder and water in a medium bowl until a slurry forms. Add the honey, coconut aminos, and red pepper flakes, and stir to combine.
4. Once the vegetables are tender-crisp, add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 1-2 minutes. Add the pork back to the skillet and toss to combine, then pour in the sauce and gently toss together until the pork and vegetables are well coated. Bring to a quick boil, remove from heat, and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
5. Serve over rice or cauliflower rice and garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and/or sliced green onion. Serve with hotsauce if desired.
Recommended Beverage Style: White Blend White Wine