*Note: If cauliflower breaks apart from the slices, that’s ok! Still roast the florets.
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. Place cauliflower slices and any extra pieces on a large parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle both sides of each slice with oil (you will use about 3-4 tablespoons total) and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and ¾ teaspoon of pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, turning halfway through, until the slices begin to brown on the edges and soften.
2. While cauliflower roasts, whisk together the garlic, parsley, remaining oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Take half of the mix and transfer to another medium bowl along with the panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Mix well and set aside.
3. Add the beans to the first bowl and toss to coat. Whisk together the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl until well combined.
4. Once cauliflower is cooked, remove from oven. Carefully spread the mayo mix over the cauliflower. Top with the breadcrumb mixture and gently press into the mayo. Return sheet pan to oven and roast until the topping is golden brown, 5-7 minutes.
5. Combine the white beans and tomatoes in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes, until mixture is bubbling. Serve with the crispy cauliflower.
Recommended Beverage Style: Hard Kombucha
- June Shine Blood Orange Mint Hard Kombucha