1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cover in ice water to stop the cooking process. Let sit in the ice water bath for about 3 minutes, then let drain/dry while chopping the vegetables, about 10 more minutes.
2. Place the potatoes, celery, green onions, pickles, and eggs in a large bowl and gently mix.
3. Combine the mayonnaise and pickle juice in a measuring cup, and mix well. Pour over the potato mixture and gently mix until all potatoes and veggies are covered in a light layer of the dressing. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.
4. Let salad cool in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to allow the flavors to develop. Serve over a bed of baby salad greens.
Recommended Beer Style: Sauvignon Blanc
- Grgich Estate Fume Blanc Sauvignon Blanc