1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare one box of Natural Grocers Brand Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix according to package directions.
3. Shape dough into 2-tablespoon balls and set two inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until just starting to brown. Allow the cookies to cool for at least 10 minutes.
4. Melt the chocolate in microwave on 30-second increments, stirring between increments until melted. Spread chocolate over the bottom side of half of the cookies.
5. Toast marshmallows over the grill, a fire pit, or over the stove burner, rotating until golden brown. If using the stove burner do not let the marshmallows touch the burner and use a shorter roasting stick.
6. Place two marshmallows over each of the chocolate-covered cookies, top with another cookie, and serve immediately.