1. Preheat grill to medium (350° F).
2. Spread peppers and onions on a large plate or baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil, garlic granules, and salt. Use tongs or your hands to gently toss (being careful to keep onion slices together) to evenly coat the veggies with the oil and spices.
3. Place vegetables on preheated grill. Cover and cook, turning every 4-5 minutes, until grill marks form and veggies are tender to your liking, 10-15 minutes.
4. While the veggies grill, heat the beans, corn, spices, and about 2 tablespoons of water in a small covered saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 5-7 minutes. If you’ve got room, you can warm the beans and corn in a grill-safe saucepan right on the grill.
5. To serve, arrange ¼ of the grilled vegetables, ¼ of the bean/corn mixture, and ¾ cup rice, quinoa, and/or riced cauliflower in serving bowls. Top with avocado slices and salsa to taste and if desired fresh lime juice and cilantro.
Recommended Beer Style: Lager
- Hopworks Organic Golden Ram Lager