1. Add hearts of palm to a food processor and pulse 3-4 times to lightly chop. Add the garbanzo beans and artichoke hearts and pulse 7-10 times. Take care to not over process or it will turn to mush; you want the mixture to be chunky. Note: You can manually shred the hearts of palm and artichoke hearts and press the garbanzo beans with a fork (to mash some and leave others whole) if you do not have a food processor.
2. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl and add 2 tablespoons mayo, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, green onions, and the seasonings; stir until well combined. Add 1 cup breadcrumbs and stir to incorporate.
3. Place a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add about 2 tablespoons olive oil (enough to swirl around and coat the pan).
4. Spread the remaining breadcrumbs on a plate. Form the mixture into ½-inch thick patties, lay each patty in the breadcrumbs to coat both sides and place in the hot skillet.
5. Cook each patty 6 minutes, add 1-2 tablespoons more of olive oil after flipping (drizzle around the patties), and sauté for 6 minutes more, until golden brown. Cook in batches, wiping out the pan in between if necessary. Transfer to a serving platter or individual serving plates.
6. While patties cook, make the sauce. In a small bowl, combine the remaining mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and the pickle relish. Mix well.
7. To serve, top each patty with a dollop of sauce or spoon a little on the serving plates and place patties on top of sauce. Add a sprinkle of fresh dill and a lemon wedge and serve.
Recommended Wine Style: Sauvignon Blanc