1. Use a melon baller or spoon to scoop out the flesh. Place the melon into a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl or cup, stir the lime juice and honey or maple syrup together and drizzle over the melon, gently stirring to ensure even coverage.
3. Sprinkle the mint, cilantro, and chili powder over the melon and gently toss to combine.
4. Place the melon salad into a serving bowl or the empty watermelon halves, garnish with sprigs of mint and cilantro, and serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
Recommended Beverage Style: Hard Seltzer
- Crook and Marker Hard Seltzer Blackberry Lime Mojito