1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Line the cups of a muffin pan with baking cups.
2. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, kale, chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Mix until all leaves are well coated.
3. Divide the seasoned kale among the muffin cups (they will be close to full) and top with about 1 tablespoon of the diced tomatoes. Bake for 5 minutes, or until the kale has begun to shrink a little. Remove from oven.
4. Carefully crack one egg into each muffin cup. You may need to push the kale and tomatoes down to make room for the egg. Top with Parmesan cheese and return pan to the oven.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes for runny yolks, or until eggs are cooked to your preference. Serve immediately. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for one week.
Beer and Wine Pairings
Beer Style: Fruited Sour
Grape Variety: Cava Sparkling Wine