1. Preheat oven to 400⁰ F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and prep the sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, beet, and radishes.
2. Spread the sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, beets, and radishes onto the baking sheets. Drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons melted coconut oil and season with 1 teaspoon curry powder and salt to taste. Place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove each tray, one at a time, to turn the vegetables. Place back in the oven to bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
3. While the vegetables roast, prep the red pepper, broccoli, and kale. In a mixing bowl, toss the red pepper and broccoli with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil and season with ½ teaspoon curry powder and salt to taste.
4. After the root vegetables have roasted for 20-25 minutes (and are beginning to soften and brown), add the red pepper and broccoli to either baking sheet. Roast for 10 more minutes.
5. In the same bowl used for the red pepper and broccoli, toss the kale with the remaining coconut oil and curry powder.
6. In the last 5 minutes of roasting (when the vegetables are almost ready to serve), add the kale to either pan and roast until tender and bright green.
7. Stir together all dressing ingredients, except for the water, in a small bowl until smooth and creamy. Add 2 tablespoons water and stir to combine; if the consistency is too thick add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is achieved.
8. To serve, divide vegetables among serving plates or bowls, drizzle with the tahini dressing, and add a protein or additional toppings if desired.
Recommended Beverage Style: Wine