1. Set slow cooker to low heat and cover.
2. Drizzle chicken thighs with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings. Set aside.
3. Add the tomatoes, garlic, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives, and capers to the slow cooker. Stir until well combined.
4. Add the seasoned chicken thighs and stir, making sure to coat the chicken with the vegetables. Cover and cook for 6-7 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve over top of cooked pasta or rice, alongside roasted vegetables, or with a side salad. Add toppings of choice just before serving.
Recommended Wine Style: Purato