Getting Your Local Store...
Prep 10 m
Click the + to add to your shopping list
1. Combine all chopped and shredded vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
2. In another mixing bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, spices, and herbs.
3. Add dressing to cabbage mixture and toss until mixed very well.
4. Mix again.
5. Put into airtight container and refrigerate (best within 2–3 days).
6. Mix again before serving.
Enter Cooking View
You must log in to post a comment.
View your points and punches.
View your reward progress.
Clip digital coupons to your account
Change your Password
Edit your phone number and email
View saved shopping lists and recipes
Please check your email and confirm to complete your enrollment.
Please close this window, and click the Allow Button in your browsers geolocation dialog shown below.