Denver - Design District - Alameda and Broadway
368 S Broadway
Denver, CO 80209
Your good4u neighborhood grocery store is serving up a bubbly refresher unlike the rest—Natural Grocers Brand Organic Sparkling Probiotic Water. It’s not from an artesian well or a mountain spring—your new favorite thirst quencher is sustainably harvested from Certified Organic maple trees! When the sap is collected, only 3% is sugar, which becomes maple syrup and other products. The other 97% is water, and every year, up to 1 billion gallons of pure, drinkable water is collected during maple harvest and often simply evaporated during production. But our supplier saw an untapped, sustainable source of hydration that would benefit farmers while not depleting precious groundwater resources!
Natural Grocers Brand Organic Sparkling Probiotic Water is lightly carbonated, delightfully crisp, fun, and fruity! With selections from Cherry Lime to Hibiscus—it’s made with organic, non-GMO flavors and extracts, 2 billion probiotic cultures per can, and no sugar or other sweeteners. Whether you’re a mixologist looking for a new twist or simply thirsty for a deliciously effervescent zero-calorie beverage—raise a glass, and let’s toast to the future with “tree-drawn” water!
When you need a beverage to bring to parties, just ask this trio of feathered smarties. Ollie, Odie, and Opal the Owlets are known to be some of the wisest among fowl-ettes. But you may not have heard how these birds, in particular, have discovered a refreshment that's deliciously spectacular. It's Natural Grocers Brand Organic Probiotic Sparkling Water you see, and it comes from our gals' favorite perch—the maple tree. If you give them a chance, they'll tell you all about how when maple sap is collected, it's mostly water that comes out! And how, by separating sugar and water before evaporation, you end up with what they call a win-win situation—farmers that have not one product but two: maple syrup for your pancakes and sustainable hydration for you. With a touch of carbonation and some fun, fruity flavor, it's the perfect kind of party favor. You can also enjoy it on any old day, even if there's not a celebration underway. All you have to decide is whether Peach, Lime, or Raspberry will make you feel the very most merry.