Denver - Design District - Alameda and Broadway
368 S Broadway
Denver, CO 80209
A delicious new take on pizza, our Turkey Curry Pizza can be on the table in less than 30 minutes! Shortcuts like our frozen Natural Grocers® Brand Organic Wood Fired Pizza Crust and organic ground turkey bring the dish together in no time—but there’s no shortcut on flavor! You might also try it with ground lamb for an interesting variation.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Melt the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger, and sautè, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3-4 minutes. Add the ground turkey, breaking the meat up as it cooks. Season with 1 tablespoon curry powder, salt, and pepper and cook until no pink remains, 6-7 minutes.
3. Add the spinach to the hot mixture in the pan, cover, turn off the heat, and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Once the spinach has wilted, stir to combine.
4. While the meat is cooking, combine the ricotta, yogurt, and 1 tablespoon curry powder in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly then spread over pizza crust, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges.
5. Top the pizza with the spinach and meat mixture, then with mozzarella cheese. Place the pizza directly on the oven rack and cook according to package directions, 8-10 minutes.
6. Remove the finished pizza from the oven and top with the reserved red onion and optional sprinkle of red pepper flakes, chopped cilantro, or hot sauce.
4 servings (2 slices/serving)
|585 kcal||56 g||35 g||26 g||6 g|
Need a healthy plant-based meal that is super easy and tastes delicious too? Look no further! This vegan-friendly recipe uses the umami flavors of nutritional yeast to add the “cheezy” flavor to this hearty, protein-rich dish. Just throw everything in the pot and walk away while dinner cooks—you’ll be rewarded with a delicious, complete vegan meal.
1. Bring the vegetable broth to a boil in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid.
2. While the broth comes to a boil, cut the broccoli into bite-sized florets, peel the stem, and cut into ½-inch pieces, discarding the bottom inch. You should have about 3 cups. Skip this step if using frozen broccoli.
3. Once the broth is boiling, add the nutritional yeast, spices, and quinoa; stir to combine. Scatter the broccoli, diced red pepper, and garbanzo beans over the top and allow it to come back to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Cook for 20 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes with the lid on. Fluff with a fork and serve topped with a drizzle of olive oil, black pepper, green onion, and pumpkin seeds if desired.
(without optional pumpkin seeds or green onion)
|405 kcal||56 g||22 g||12 g||14 g|