Denver - Design District - Alameda and Broadway
368 S Broadway
Denver, CO 80209
This quick and easy crunchy celery salad makes a perfect addition to summer cookouts and picnics. For a satisfying combination of spicy, cool, and crunchy, pair it with our Firecracker Cauliflower Recipe or with our Spicy Dry Rub Easy Party Wings. The salad stays crunchy in the refrigerator for a few days, so make it ahead of time and have it ready to go for your next summertime gathering!
1. Slice the celery into ¼ - ½-inch slices on the diagonal. Place into a bowl and toss with the salt; let sit while you make the dressing.
2. Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, and vinegar in a medium bowl, stirring well. Mash some of the blue cheese chunks against the side of the bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Drain any water that has accumulated in the bowl of celery and toss the celery and sliced radishes with the dressing. Season with black pepper, to taste. Garnish with chopped celery leaves and blue cheese crumbles.
Sometimes the craving hits for an ooey-gooey chocolate treat, and what could be better than brownies and truffles?! Starting with our Natural Grocers Brand® Gluten Free Brownie Mix and stirring in some of our Natural Grocers Brand Organic Cocoa Dusted Truffles lets you indulge in a warm slice of decadence within the hour.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom and sides of an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan.
2. Roughly chop seven truffles and set aside.
3. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, stirring in the chopped truffles at the end, before spreading the mix into the prepared pan.
4. Bake as directed, 21-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few wet crumbs. Do not cook until dry!
5. Chop three more truffles. When the brownies are removed from the oven, sprinkle over the brownies and after they melt, spread over the top. Let cool completely, cut into squares, and serve. Store in an airtight container.